In order to please our costumers and make their wishes possible we made custom made tour category  . Custom made tour is made so you can choose everything that you can find on the site combine it and make it unforgettable for you . You can combine old-timers , wineries , kayak , paragliding, any place (city , spa , natural monuments ...) in Serbia or even if there is something you want and you cant find it on site , just send us enquiry and we are going to make it possible . And START YOUR ADVENTURE

SPA

It is located 130km away from Belgrade and 9km from Petrovac (on river Mlava) at an altitude of 160 to 240m. It is surrounded from two sides by Homolje Mountains (Homoljske planine) and it’s two peaks The Large and The Small Vukan.
It was named after its location as it is situated at the entrance to the gorge Gornjacka, geothermal spring. Banja Zdrelo is unique in that its pools are filled with thermal water with temperature at around 40 degrees C, which rises even more at around 200 meters below ground.
Koviljaca Spa is located in western Serbia at the altitude of 128m, in a region called Podrinje, named after the river Drina which runs through it. The nature of this region is very rich and diverse.  Banja Koviljaca, a spa next to the legendary Koviljka’s Town is characterized by many elements of its environment. The most important ones are: Drina, which long ago could have been crossed over with a boat, Gucevo, a densely forested mountain which was a refuge from the enemies, a plane which provided food for its population, and a thermo-mineral water which was, and still is used today for healing diseases.
Prolom Spa is located in southern Serbia, on the slopes of mountains Radan. It is known primarily for its healing and curative Prolom water, belonging to the rare group of waters with high bath spa values: high alkaline (pH 8,8-0,2), low mineralized (dry residue of 148 mg/l) bicarbonate. In order to bring you closer to this unique gift of nature, we made sure that in every part of the hotel you are in contact with Prolom water.
Sokobanja is a town and spa in the municipality of Sokobanja in Zajecar district. It is situated at an altitude of 400 m above sea level. A river named Moravica flows through Sokobanja.
Vrnjacka Banja is the largest and most famous spa resort in Serbia, and traditionally the most appealing tourist center for rest and recreation.
In vivid gorge of Jerma near Pirot, Babušnica, Dimitrovgrad stands Zvonacka Spa a balneological and health resort.
It was named after the nearby village Zvonc

MONUMENTS

Avala is a favourite picnic resort for all lovers of nature. It has plenty of sources/springs of clean, fresh water and plenty of mines – a good example would be Roman Well, a mine shaft dating from the Roman era somewhere around 6th century. This is a sign of its rich mining past and history of Avala and its surrounding area. Furthermore, Avala has many monuments such as the monument of Unknown Hero (Spomenik neznanog heroja); a monument erected in honor of dead Russian veterans; and, of course, the trademark of Avala – Television Tower, which provides a beautiful panoramic view of the city / which provides a beautiful panoramic view of Belgrade – the capital of Serbia.
Djurdje’s Pillars (George’s Pillars) are located in Stari Ras. They are one of the oldest monasteries in the former capital area of medieval Serbia, which was built by Stefan Nemanja in the first few years of becoming the great Zupan. It towers over the valleys of Raska and Dezeve, and it can be seen from dozens of kilometers distance since the monastery was built on the very top of the elevation.
Drvengrad (Wooden Town), AKA Mećavnik(Blizzard (a place which is covered in blizzard), is an ethnic village in Serbia near Mokra Gora in Zlatibor county. Drvengrad is set inbetween the Tara and Zlatibor. It’s founded and built on the Mećavnik hill, according to the movie maker Emir Kusturica’s idea. It was needed for one of his films called ”Life is a Miracle”. Mećavnik is set higher than the Mokra Gora village, and it’s on the same height as the train station Jatare through which passes a narrow track railway called Šarganska osmica (Shargan’s Eight).
Gamzigrad – Romuliana is an archaeological site, near Zajecar in eastern Serbia, where an ancient Roman imperial palace Felix Romuliana (lat. Felix Romuliana) was discovered. It has been on UNESCO’s World Heritage List since 29th of June 2007.
The construction of Mileseva Monastery lasted from 1218 to 1219  (The Mileševa monastery was founded between 1234 and 1236 po wikipediji proveri izvor). It was founded by King Vladislav, the son of King Stefan the First Crowned and grandson of Nemanja. Vladislav built Mileseva as his mausoleum, a place where he was to be buried after his death just as his father built Žiča, and his grandfather Studenica. After he, with the help of nobility, dethroned in 1234 his older brother Radoslav, he himself gave up the throne in favor of his younger brother Uros. He died, spending most of his life in Zeta in the seventies of the 13th century and was buried in his church.
Only after arrival in Sisevac you will realize what treasure South Kucaj is hiding. Sisevac has plenty of destiantions shuch as: artificial lake full of flowers; the source of the river Crnice the cave; old mining settlement with the old mining shafts; a pool for mineral water temperature of 36.6 degrees; picnic places; the largest pond in Serbia for growing trout that you can try in a restaurant. Within Sisevac we can visit another cultural and historical monument Monastery Sisojevac. It was built on the foundations of the old shrines to the fourteenth century, but it was built by one of the “Seven Sinaits” Sv. Sisoje.
On the left coastline of the river Jerma, near the village Poganovo, the monastery dedicated to St. John the Theologian is located. The monastery was built in 1395, as the endowment of Serbian nobleman Constantine Dejanovic Dragas and his wife Jelena, whose names are on the round stones on the east side of the temple. Konstantin Dejanović was the nephew of Emperor Dusan and grandees who ran parts of present-day Macedonia, southeast Serbia and southwestern Bulgaria. After his death in the Battle of Rovine in 1395, his daughter Jelena continued the construction of the monastery, the wife of the Byzantine Emperor Manuel II Palaeologus. The temple was decorated only in 1499, by unknown painters, who, according to the artistic style could have been from northern Greece.
At the foot of Jastrebac, in the village Naupara about 30km from Krusevac is the Naupara monastery with a church dedicated to the Nativity of the Virgin Mary.
Construction of the church of the monastery Naupara was completed around 1381. The first written mention of the monastery Naupara was found in the Charter of Prince Lazar in 1382 in which he gifts the “Court in Naupara” along with its church to the monastery Drenca.
Nimnik monastery, also known as Marian Monastery belongs to the Serbian Orthodox Church and belongs to the Diocese of Branicevo.
The monastery and the church are dedicated to the transition of the relics (remains) of St. Nikolai Mirikiski and they represent an immovable cultural monument.
Village Orašac (Orasac) just outside Aranđelovac, is a place of the agreement for starting the First Serbian Uprising and naming Karađorđe Petrović for the sovereign leader of it in 1804 on XV of february, on Sretenje(Candlemas). In the sign of remembering this, in Orašac a Church of God’s Ascension, Memorial School, Memorial Fountain in Marićevićeva jaruga, and museums of Karađorđe’s sculptures were all built and like that a complex was born. Famous Orašac also has valuable objects of folk architecture which are a permanent testimony of culture in that area in XVIII and XIX centuries. XV of february is celebrated as a National Day in remebrance of this important and freedom-giving move.
Peters Church in Ras (full name: The Church of the Holy Apostle Peter and Paul) is the oldest monument of church architecture in Serbia and was originally the seat of a diocese of Raska. The church is located 2km north from the center of Novi Pazar, and from the previously known written sources, historians came to a conclusion that it dates back to at least 8th century, but it is probably older.
The construction of Ravanica began in 1375 and it was finished in 1381 when the temple was painted. When it was build, it represented the first Serbian temple after Hilandar which was surrounded by walls and towers. It was founded by Prince Lazar. He built it so that the monastery would become his shelter for a life and after death, and the center of Orthodoxy and tradition.
Sopocani is located near Novi Pazar, 16 km west along the river Raska, after which the medieval Serbian state was also named Raska. Among the high hills of threatening and dark shapes, with threatening and dangerous stone cliffs, not far from its capital Ras, King Uros I (1246-1276) erected/built the Holy Trinity temple above the very source of the river Raska. It was named Sopocani after an old Slavic word “sopot” which means source.
This monastery is located on the beautiful and peaceful place, 20km from Krusevac. It was named after a monk who lived in it called Roman Sinait. After his death, he was declared a saint, who is respected as a miracle worker and healer, and because of this, they decided to name the monastery after him.
Studenica Monastery is one of the largest and richest monasteries of the Serbian Orthodox Church. It is located 57km from Kraljevo, and it was founded by Stefan Nemanja in 1190. The fortified walls of the monastery surround four churches: The church of Holy Mother of God and the King’s Church (Church of Saints Joachim and Anna) both made out of marble, Nikoljaca church (Church of St. Nikola) and another church whose foundations have only been preserved. The monastery is famous after its collection of frescoes from the 13th and 14th centuries.
The monastery belongs to the Diocese of Zica’s Serbian Orthodox Church and it represents an immovable cultural heritage as a cultural monument of great importance. UNESCO included Studenica in 1986 in the World Heritage list.
Memorial Park “Kragujevac’s October” is a memorial complex erected in memory of the innocent victims of the Kragujevac massacre which was committed by members of Wehrmacht on 21st of October 1941. On that day, the German occupiers in Šumarice, executed via firing squads around 3000 inhabitants of Kragujevac and the surrounding areas, including at least 300 students of Kragujevac’s secondary, high schools and apprentices who already worked, as well as 15 boys and footwear cleaners from 12 to15 years of age.
The monastery is surrounded by massive walls built by Serbian despot Stefan Lazarevic, who is one of the most important Serbian medieval rulers. Construction lasted from 1407 to 1418. The monastery’s church is dedicated to the Holy Trinity.
Tronosa Monastery was an orthodox male monastery, but today it is a nunnery which is located in the municipality of Loznica. According to Tronosa yearbook from 1791, the founder of the monastery is Queen Katalin Nemanjic, wife of King Dragutin. It is believed that the monastery was founded between 1276 and 1282. It was destroyed by the Turks in the late 15th century when the church was razed to the ground. The monastery was rebuilt in the 16th century, and the church that was dedicated to the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary was built in 1559.
According to tradition, the monastery was built by none other than the Serbian King Milutin somewhere between 1289 and 1291. The interesting thing about Vitovnica’s architecture is stone tablet above the northern monastery door. This stone slab dates from 1218. And it is considered to be transferred here from the so-called Armenian Church.
Monastery Zica is an endowment of King Stefan the First Crowned (1195-1223) and is one of the holiest places of the Serbian people. Construction of the main monastery church of St. Ascension began around 1206 and was finished before 1217.

NATURAL MONUMENTS

Avala is a favourite picnic resort for all lovers of nature. It has plenty of sources/springs of clean, fresh water and plenty of mines – a good example would be Roman Well, a mine shaft dating from the Roman era somewhere around 6th century. This is a sign of its rich mining past and history of Avala and its surrounding area. Furthermore, Avala has many monuments such as the monument of Unknown Hero (Spomenik neznanog heroja); a monument erected in honor of dead Russian veterans; and, of course, the trademark of Avala – Television Tower, which provides a beautiful panoramic view of the city / which provides a beautiful panoramic view of Belgrade – the capital of Serbia.
Bogovinska Cave is located in eastern Serbia, on the southeastern periphery of Juznog Kucaja (Southern Kucaj). It is situated in the municipality of Boljevac and in a district of village Bogovina, which is located near the road Zajecar-Blljevac.
The cave is located near the “Ceremosnja Caves” in the village of Ravniste. The cave is categorized as a great cave in speleology. The main cave channel length is 502 meters, while the total length of the channel is over 600 meters. The tourist trail is 550 meters long. A stream “Ponorac” is flowing through the cave, which flows out 2 km upstream in a significantly smaller, Bisina Cave.
Ceremosnja cave is located on the north-eastern slopes of Homolje Mountains, at an altitude of 533m, at the foot of its highest peak – The Great Strubeja (940m), near the village Ceremosnja, after which the cave was named. The total length of the explored cave channels is 776m. The cave received the status of a protected natural resource in 2007.
This natural monument consists of two rare phenomena in the world: the earth figures appear as specific forms of rock, which look absolutely amazing and two springs of mineral water with extremely high concentration of minerals. In addition to all of this, the attractiveness of this phenomenon is complemented with a natural environment which, around the earth figures, looks extremely harsh, yet mystic but when you look at things from a bigger picture, it looks picturesque and tame. Devil’s town features 202 exotic formations, of different shapes and sizes at the height of 2m to 15m. These are the results of a rather specific erosive process which lasts for centuries. The figures / formations are formed; they grow, change, reduce, disappear and reappear.
Fruska Gora is a mountain in north Srem. Most of it is located in Serbia. Fruska Gora was declared a national park in 1960 and thus became the first national park in Serbia. The highest peak is Crveni Cot (539m) (Red Cot), while other significant peaks are Strazilovo (321m), Iriski Venac (451), and Velika Gradac (471m).
It is located on the west side in the base of mountain Beljanica (1339m) on the right side of the Krupajska River between the villages Milanovac and Krupaj.  The river has a dam, which was built in 1946 for the production of cloth, carding plant, mill, and mini hydropower plants. The dam created a lake 17m wide and 40m in length. The lake is transparent from 1m up to 6m of depth. It has not yet been determined where the water comes from. In 1995 Krupajsko Vrelo has been recognized as a natural monument with level 1 protection in the territory of 9ha. It is one of the three most attractive gravitational karst springs. It is located at 230m above sea level with average water output being 1,491 m3/s in 50 years.It was put under protection for the first time in 1979 as a natural hydrological monument. The water temperature was 9-11 degrees Celsius.
Palic Lake is located 8 km from Subotica, next to a place called Palic after which it was named. This place is a popular tourist place in Vojvodina exactly because of this lake. The lake is of an Aeolian origin and is the largest natural lake in Serbia. It is a part of protected area of the Nature Park Palic.
At the end of the impressive canyon of Lazarus, in a 56 m high hill, a momentous Lazar’s cave has formed hundreds of thousands years ago. Lazar’s cave is a cave-spring. Today, the entrance to the cave is 291 m above sea level which the river made with its flow through the limestone. Today, near the entrance, in the bed of the river Lazarus, water comes to the surface in the form of strong karst springs.
Stara Planina is untouched nature with incredible and unusual beauty, wild, powerful and magical. Tour of its charms is unforgettable.

Rosomacki lonci (cauldron or pot) – Canyon makes unusual layered canyon edge in which are multiple extensions with whirlpools resembling cauldrons or pots, making the canyon was named.
Waterfall of Pilj is a third in height waterfall in Serbia towering with its 64 meters. It is located in south-east Serbia, about 4 km south of the village “Topli Do”on Stara Planina (Stara Planina translates to The Ancient Mountain or The Old Mountain). It is located in a hard to access and wooded area under the peak Pilj (1,467m) next to Piljski stream. Because of its remoteness, it was discovered only in 2002, however, it was known to locals before.
Rajko’s Cave is located in east Serbia, 200 km east of Belgrade, near Majdanpek. Rajko’s River flows through the cave, and it can be seen in the lower course.
Resavska Cave is located in eastern Serbia, in the municipality of Despotovac about 7.5 km from Resavica mining settlement in the village of Jelovac. It is located on the edge of a karst field called Divljakovac, inside of a limestone hill called Babina Glava (670m) at an altitude of 485 meters.
At the entrance to Arandjelovac, on the ride side of the river Kubrsnica, rises the hill Risovaca with its cave, a significant archaeological and paleontological site. With many years of research of the Risovacka Cave, a multitude of fossilized bones and teeth of many animal species which lived around steppes of Risovaca  have been discovered, all dating from the last ice age and older. Stone and bone tools found at the site confirm that the cave was a habitat of Neanderthal hunters during the middle period of Old Stone Age. Due to its natural characteristics and culture-historic values, the cave was declared a natural monument and cultural heritage of great importance.
Rosomacki Lonci is one of the names for canyon of Rosomaca, a river that is located in eastern Serbia. Rosomaca creates an unusual canyon with layered edges and inside of it are unusual extensions with whirlpools resembling cauldrons or pots after which the canyon received its name.
The lake is the biggest urvian (srp.urvinsko jez.) lake on western side of Kopaonik. It is located beneath Cukara, near the village Semetes, 200 meters from the national park Kopaonik. Geologists say that this lake formed from glaciers millions of years ago.
Sicevacka Canyon is an impressive part of the canyon of the river Nisava, which is located in the direction of Sofia, at the end of the last slopes of Svrljig Mountains and Suva Mountain (Suve planine). It is situated 14 km from Nis, long around 17 km and it is divided into two parts, the upper and lower canyon.
Sirogojno is located in the east part of Zlatibor. It developed around the church that was built at the beginning of the 19th century. The church of Saint Petar and Pavle is built in 1821. and put under the protection of the country. Many values are stored in it, like the door in duborez and many icons from the 19th century, and the names of the lost soldiers from WW1 are written on its walls. There is an ethno Village in Sirogojno.
Mountain Tara is located on the far west of Serbia on the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina, surrounded by the curved flow of the Drina River between Višegrad and Bajna Bašta. Most parts of it are under special protection of the country and belong to the National Park of the same name, declared back in 1981. so that the unique flora and fauna of this mountain could be preserved.
Bela Crkva is situated in the furthest southeast of Banat. Next to the city are found quite a few lakes – Belocrkvanska lakes such as:  The Main Lake (Glavno), Vracevgasjko, Saransko, Sljunkara… The lakes were formed by excavating gravel, and because of that, the water is clear green (blue), and the beaches are sandy. On The Main Lakee, the beach is partly paved, while the other lake’s beaches are completely natural. In Bela Crkva, you can find the Town’s Museum (which is the oldest one in Vojvodina) as well as the Orthodox churches of St. Peter and St. Paul which were built in the 19th century. You can also find the Roman Catholic church of St. Anne, also build in the early the 19th century, Russian evangelist church of Jovana Bogoslova from the beginning of 20th century, and the Romanian church from the second half of 19th century. Bela Crkva has a beautiful lookout point offering/providing a view from the city skyline and lakes of Bela Crkva  up to Danube.
Uvac River Canyon is considered one of the most beautiful places in Serbia. It is located in southwest Serbia, between the mountains Javor and Zlatar, is known for its squeezed meanders. Also, this is one of the last habitats of griffon vulture, beautiful bird that is almost extinct. Part that is  gorge of the river Uvac, is measuring 2 543 hectares,  and in 1971 was declared a Special Nature Reserve Uvac. It is located at an altitude of 902 to 1276 meters.
Zavoj Lake is an artificial lake located in southeastern Serbia, 17km north of Pirot, within the limits of the Nature Park Stara Planina. Zavoj Lake is an urvine (See “Urvinska jezera” for detailed explanation) lake, formed due to landslides, collapsing of large amounts of earth and soil and creating a natural dam in the middle of the river Visocica. This is the only lake in Serbia which was created by colluvial processes.
Zlatar Lake or Lake Kokin Brod is an artificial lake in the Uvac valley. The lake has an area of 7.25 km2, and its length is from 15 to 23 km. It was created in the sixties, with the construction of hydro power plant “Kokin Brod” (25 MW), which became a barrier and obstructed the river Uvac near the Kokin Brod. The power station’s dam is 83 meters high and 1.264 meters long, and it is the largest stone dam built in Europe. The lake level because of it varies up to 45 m. Zlatar Lake is the third largest in Serbia.

ARCHAEOLOGICAL

Prince Lazar raised his capital in 1371, when he, as the most powerful lord, consolidated power throughout the whole conquered territory. The first time Krusevac is mentioned in 1387, in a charter in which Prince Lazar officially confirmed the earlier trade privileges to Dubrovnik (“In the glorious city of lordship, Krusevac”)
As one of the few medieval town centers, and an important political, commercial and economic center of Moravian Serbia, Krusevac has provided a valuable contribution to the development of culture and art in this era. The outstanding achievements in the field of church architecture and monumental painting make this era the most original in the entire Serbian medieval art, and at the same time, the only vital creative branch of the Byzantine architecture of the late Middle Ages.
Gamzigrad – Romuliana is an archaeological site, near Zajecar in eastern Serbia, where an ancient Roman imperial palace Felix Romuliana (lat. Felix Romuliana) was discovered. It has been on UNESCO’s World Heritage List since 29th of June 2007.
Lepenian Whirl (Serb. Lepenski Vir) is an archeological site discovered in 1965, on the banks of the river Danube (Serb. Dunav) located 15 km from Donji Milanovac. It is one of the most important discoveries of this kind in Serbia. Its culture is about 8000 years old and was a complete mystery to archaeologists. It is named after the location where it was discovered.
Viminacium (lat. Viminacium) is an archaeological site near Old Kostolac (“Stari Kostolac”). 12 km from Pozarevac. Roman military camp was one of the most important legion camps on the Danube, and for a time was the capital of the Roman province of Upper Moesia(“Gornje Mezije”) (Moesia Superior), which covered the largest part of Serbia, north Macedonia and part of north western Bulgaria.

CITIES

Danube and Sava,two large an beautifull rivers, frame the portrait of Belgrade and beautify the spirit of the city. On this cruise you will ,with  stunning  view of city ,get to know Belgrade from different perspective. while cruising On Danube and Sava with an audio guid in Serbian and English language , you will learn something more about Belgrade and meet 20 km of its shores. After embarking on Danube shore of New Belgrade we will come across the Little War Island , or Horse Island, A nature reserve under state protection. While we sail towards the confluence of the Sava and Danube we’ll be passing by the Navy barracks . The delta is marked by a visible line of demarcation of two rivers, and from this place we can see the most beautifull view of the castle. We will proceed the main stream of the Danube, bypassing part of the Great War Island, a preserve endangered species of birds and wildlife.
Belgrade goes for the city with an open heart, generous and affectionate to all its visitors. It is best to start exploring Belgrade from his heart, the city center.
The oldest traces of life on the area of Jagodina originate from New Stone Age about 5500 years BC. In the first century a Roman serrlement was created under “Djurdjevim brdom (Djurdjevi hill)”.The medieval village of Jagodina was frist mentioned on July 15 (July 28, according to the new calendar) 1399 in a letter of Princess Milica and her sons Stefan and Vukan to Dubrovnik municipality. his document is the first preserved written record that Jagodina existed in the 14th century, but that it was also the temporary rulers residence. Today, Jagodina lies at the foot of the Djurdjevo hill, a sort of symbol of the city,a beautiful
excursion which is decorated by first ever artificial waterfall in Serbia, a fountain system that is 122 meters long and the Summer Stage picnic creek.
Kragujevac is the economic, cultural, educational, health and political center of Sumadija and Pomoravlje and the neighboring regions. ith over 180,000 inhabitants is the fourth biggest city in Serbia. Located in the heart of Sumadija and Serbia. It was first mentioned in 1476 as a small village with 32 houses. Kragujevac was built on the banks of the Lepenica, on the slopes of mountains Rudnik, Black Peak and Gledić mountains. Of great influence for place on which city would be built were numerous streams,because of the narrow city area flows the river Lepenica and its where her tributarys meet.Thru Lepenice tributary valleys in the past were roads connecting Gružu, Lepenica and Rudnik with Pomoravlje.
As a city rich with centuries of tradition and history, once the medieval Serbian capital, Krusevac today is a modern city, economic, administartivni, cultural, health, educational, informative and sports center of importance for the Rasina district and the Republic of Serbia.

Archaeological findings speak of life in this region since Neolithic times. However, the search for the origins of Krusevac leads us to the Middle Ages, the time of Prince Lazar, who introduced it in history as his capital in the eighth decade of the XIV century.
Novi Pazar is known for its commercial and entrepreneurial spirit, outstanding for its natural resources and cultural values ​​of international, national and regional importance. It contains the most beautiful slopes of Mount Golija – Nature Park and the whole Stari Ras and Sopoćani under the protection of UNESCO. Novi Pazar is a unique multi-ethnic area in which meet Western and Eastern civilizations. It represents the economic, cultural and educational center of Sandzak, which in the south is the shortest natural link of Serbia with Montenegro and Kosovo.
Novi Sad is due to its geographical position on the banks of Danube, used to represent the border between the two empires, the Austro-Hungarian to the north, and Turkish to the south, and with a Decree of Queen Maria Theresa from 1748 it also acquired the status of a free royal city under the name of Neoplanta. Thanks to the mixing of different nations and ethnic groups, today Novi Sad, with its 250,000 inhabitants is a real multicultural environment and a true example of modern European metropolis.
Since ancient times Paracin was an important station at the crossroads where many armies and invaders passed: Celts, Avars, Slavs, Romans, Crusaders, Turks, Germans. . . The settlement Paracin was first mentioned in the Charter of Prince Lazar, written in 1375, with the Ottoman edict of August 1830 Paracin is annexed to Serbia, but it is real freedom won in July 1834, when the Turks finally left this area. In 1861 Paracin  acquired the status of borough and is slowly growing up in an important commercial and industrial center of Serbia.
Officially named Sombor, but unofficially “Ravangrad”, “Zelengrad”, “City of carriages”, “Little Florence” … This city in Vojvodina is the most common protagonists of tambura songs. Sombor is a city that with its content does not leave indifferent even nature lovers, lovers of architecture, art and urbanism. Stroll the streets of this beautiful small town in Vojvodina with 121 kilometer long tree-lined,19 old carriages, the largest oil painting in Serbia. Our painter Milan Konjović says:  “The streets of Sombor do not emerge on one another, each is a few paces shifted, so while a man walks in one direction, always opens a new perspective. Through Sombor man is not moving in a straight line, he always rounds, exceeds, goes down … “
Picturesque Sremski Karlovci recognizable by the towers, churches with the palaces, famous for its excellent wine, inseparable from the name of poet Branko Radičević, whose monument is located at the nearby Stražilovo, and beeing known as a tourist mecca. This center of spirituality, which has gained the name of Serbian Zion, like a fortress-village named Karom that was first mentioned in 1308 in written documents.

NATURAL RESERVES

Ludaško jezero( Ludas’ Lake) – Special reserve of nature which is about 20 km north-east from Subotica. This reserve includes the lake and it’s coast along the Ludaš(Ludas), Šupljak(Supljak), Hajdukovo and Nosa villages. Apart from the saved nature’s valuables(birds, fish, and other species characteristics for swamps and swamp areas), many historical valuables are there: archeological sites, interesting examples of rural and ecclesiastical architecture, and traditional trades. Magnificent landscapes, together with the lake and it’s long bulrush are the special treasures of the reserve.
Ludas’ Lake appeared in an aeolian chamfer east from Palić(Palic) and south from Hajdukovo. Lake’s trough formed a long time ago with wind’s workings, and further water flow was stopped by sand dunes.
Special Nature Reserve “Gornje Podunavlje” (Upper Danube) is a protected natural asset and category, which extends along the left bank of the Danube River, from 1367 to 1433 km of its course. It is a part of a large marsh complex which extends through neighboring Hungary and Croatia, and considered as a whole, it represents one of the last great flood-prone areas in the territory of the European continent. It consists of two big marshes: Monoštorska and Apatinska marshes, which together constitute the 19.605 ha of forests, ponds and marshes, including the very Danube and its meanders.
Salty Kopovo is a natural protected area in Vojvodina. It is located near Novi Becej, specifically northeast of Novi Bečej and river Tisa. This is one of the last preserved salt marshes in Serbia. Salty Kopovo the unique Pannonian habitat that has a salty, muddy ponds and occasionally becomes a lake that during the summer season dries up. Salty Kopovo is priceless center of saline wetlands threatened with complete disappearance.
Veliko Vrelo (or Lisine) is a waterfall in easter Serbia, at the foot of Sokolic, top of Beljanica, on a river Veliko Vrelo. It is located at around 400 meters above sea level. It has long been considered the biggest waterfall in Serbia, with a height of 25 meters, until waterfalls on Stara Planina and waterfall Jelovarnik on Kopaonik have been discovered in 1990s. According to the type of occurrence, it falls into accumulation falls type, cause by accumulation of tufa.

WINE TOUR

The Aleksandrovic family has more than a hundred years of experience in viniculture and winemaking. Great grandfather Milos Aleksadrovic was one of the founders of Vinca winemaking cooperative / community in 1903.

Description

The family had had more than 30,000 vines of grapes up until the beginning of Second World War, and from the very beginning they had been working closely with winegrowers and vintners of the royal cellar. The tradition continues today in the hands of grandpa Zivota and Aleksandar Aleksandrovic.
In 1992, when a famous royal cellar manager Zivan Tadic, who after World War II emigrated to Canada, found out that the Aleksandrovic family is restoring their wine-making tradition of the Oplenac area, he sent an original recipe to VInca – Varietal composition of Triumph (Trijumf), the best royal wine, which had been drank and widely known on almost all European royal courts, before the Second World War. “So we started a research in our cellar based on an old, yellowish manuscript (writing), and began writing new pages of our long family history of viniculture and winemaking, relying on the experience of our ancestors, new scientific knowledge and discoveries, and modern technology”.
A new stage in the development of the Winery Aleksandrovic begins in year 2000, just after the political changes in Serbia, when they build a new winery and purchased the most modern equipment for the production of premium Wines.
Today, the Aleksandrovic family with their wines, is the leading Serbian private winery.

Cilic Winery is located 10 km from Jagodina, on the southern hillside of the Black Peak, between two villages Medjurec and Lozovik, that is, an hour and a half drive from the center of Belgrade (136 km if  you use the highway, and then another 10 km via wine roads).

Description

The winery itself is located on the highest point of the estate, surrounded by vineyards. It was officially opened on 20th of October in 2012, and in addition to its main function – the production of the highest quality wines, it is also opened for visit for all wine lovers, organized groups / parties, and dedicated presentations. Even though the capacity of the winery is 250,000 liters, the planned yearly production is 75,000 liters of wine, allowing three harvests of wine to be aged simultaneously.
Cilic Vineyards spread over 12 hectares of Sumadia Hill at about 300 meters above sea level. Some research claims that the tradition of wine making in these villages has been here for more than two millennia, and it dates back to the Roman Empire which was famous for its vine loving citizens and wine traditions.
The new winery is among the most technologically and architecturally advanced wineries in the world. The main business of the Cilic family – Zoran (a famous oenologist) and his son Milorad is the design of wineries and distilleries.
Deuric Winery is located the sunny southern slopes of Fruska Gora, at an altitude of about 250 m above the sea level, in a place called Mala Remta, near Banja Vrdnik (spa Vrdnik). Fruska Gora has always had a great potential and an important role in Serbian viniculture, and in the recent years, it received even greater importance as one of the most significant wine tourism destinations in the region.

Description

The outstanding position along with its exceptional characteristics (southeastern slopes) have long been known and used. Even the Roman emperor M. A. Probus in 3d century A.D, according to historical sources, planted the first vineyards on the southeastern slopes of the former Sirmium. The Slavic people (Slavs) continued growing grapes, and the medieval monasteries, whose methods were the backbone of keeping and preserving viticulture and wine cellars, contributed heavily to their steady progress.
The Deuric vineyards and wineries spread over 14 Ha. Natural reserve of linden trees, fresh and clean air, springs, lakes, and loess soil which all surround the vineyards are the basis for the production of high quality wines. “In the newly built winery, using only grapes from our own vineyards, and together with the consultations with team of expert oenologists from France, we produce wines of superior quality”.
– Winery tour
– Vineyards tour
– Lookout tour and sightseeing
– Tasting
Kovacevic Winery is a family winery from Iriga, the Fruska Gora. It belongs to a new generation of Serbian winemaking and it’s one of the leading wineries in Serbia. In 2001, one of the leading wine makers of the generation took over its long tradition of winemaking, creating a new, modern winery, with the idea to introduce his father’s and forefather’s wine making methods and experiences to the 21st century while still implementing the use of innovative and modern technology to lay the foundations, for the wines of the 4th generation of the family Kovacevic.

Description

The basic philosophy of Kovacevic wineries is reflected in the production of premium wines of a very specific style, which is characterized by a distinctive harmony and elegance of scent and taste.
The new winery is equipped with the latest equipment for grape processing, fermentation, biochemical analysis, but also for aging wine, which is the very pinnacle in every winery’s work. Because every step is important in making of wine, from processing the vineyards to harvest and processing of wine itself, the Kovacevic family only use the most modern technology and machines in their work.
The grape varieties and soil for their vineyards was carefully chosen, and with that, the Kovacevic winery was able to present the very essence of Fruska Gora, develop their own, original style of aging wine and become one of the most recognizable brands in the region. In order to respond to the challenges of each new wine while still making sure not to forget its own roots, tradition and history, the Kovacevic Winery keeps creating new scents and aromas, and tastes of wine and thus it faithfully follows its business philosophy – a blend of modern and traditional.
RUBIN AD was founded in 1955 as a company for production and trade with and grapes, and alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. Their main objectives was development of viniculture (winegrowing)  and production of wine and alcoholic beverages based on grapes and wine in the region of Krusevac.

Description

Shortly after its foundation, Rubin moved into a new cellar on the outskirts of Krusevac, which at that time had a capacity of 45,000 hl and which soon proved to be insufficient as it failed to meet market’s needs and demands.
Thanks to, at that time, employed experts and their creativity, in a very short period, several of their new products have become the leading brands on the Yugoslavia’s market of wines and spirits. The most influential brand among them became Brandy Rubin, whose production is based on French technology which was then applied to a variety of domestic grapes where Prokupac has shown itself as the most dominant one. The reason behind this was that it is the most widespread sort of grape in Serbia.
Thanks to the creative Rubin experts who defined and refined the process of distillation and aging in oak barrels, the manufacturing of brandy has become successful, and soon after RUBIN’s appearance on the market, it became a national drink and one of the most popular export products.
Today, Rubin has over 1,200 hectares of its own plantations and its products have become much more diverse, and besides brandy they offer many sorts of wine, spirits and shpricer – a mix of soda and wine (or mineral water and wine).
In a place called Loznik north of Jagodina, an undulating area where Sumadija watches over Pomoravlje, guided by a trail of fertile soil, it became clear that this has been the place where they needed to take root. Situated on beautiful slopes which provide ideal Sun exposure, winery Temet formed under the strong influence of the surrounding environment, with the aim to find harmony in working and living under the same roof.
In honor of the Sun, earth and nature, resting on a hill, surrounded by vineyards, the Temet winery was built. Its creation is an exciting story filled with discoveries and temptations. The word Temet was derived from the Latin word Lat. Temetum which means strong and powerful wine with character.
‘Wine Art’ company whose main activity is import and distribution of wine is expanding its wine story and introducing its wine bars ‘ Wineart Cellar ‘.

Description

You can find and visit ‘ Wineart Cellar ‘ at two locations. The first ‘Wineart Cellar’ is located in the heart of Belgrade, at the corner of Visnjiceva and Jevremova street, a place that captivates with its beauty and is an authentic blend of modern and rustic, all in order to provide a more comfortable and better enjoyment of wines from all around the world. Within the ‘Cellar’, are wine shop and wine bar, with a large selection of wines, but with different prices and surprises. We offer over 200 different labels of wine from Serbia, the region and the rest of the world at competitive prices. Six years after the opening of the ‘Cellar’ in the city center, Wine Art decided to extend its offer of premium wines, food and pleasant atmosphere to the area of Novi Beograd. In April of 2015 the ‘Wineart Cellar’ was opened in Novi Beograd. As a part of a new residential complex in Mihailo Pupin Boulevard, there is a ‘Wineart Cellar’ wine bar and restaurant, a place that captivates with its beauty and warmth. An experience of drinking a glass of wine in the immaculate garden while enjoying the scent of lavender and olive trees is something that needs to be experienced in person in order to be able to truly understand it. In addition to a rich and varied wine list and a wine shop, which is located within the premises, ‘Wineart Cellar’ offers a rich and varied selection of dishes, under the baton of head chef Peter Mandic. Only for true gourmets and those who enjoy the food, we recommend a homemade pasta, meat and seafood dishes prepared by ‘Sous Vide technique’, as well as treats from the local workshop. In ‘Wineart Cellar’ bar guests have the opportunity to choose wines themselves from the Enomatic machine with the help of wine cards. It is a special equipment for serving wine “by the glass”. For the first time in Belgrade, a guest pays credit on a special ‘wine card’, and has the opportunity to taste the wines and enjoys them. The guest chooses whether he wants a full glass of wine, half a glass or just enough to taste the wine. The quality of this very special restaurant lies in the famous ‘wine dinners’, which famous Serbian and foreign winemakers attend. The offer includes the possibility of organizing various celebrations, cocktail parties, business lunches and wine dinners. Also, in addition to wine and food, there is a wine shop, with a large selection of wines, which you can buy (some of them even try) on the spot, but also order to desired address, packaged as desired.
Zvonko Bogdan Winery has started its journey in 2008 when it started combining unique elements and tradition of Palic vineyards with the latest French technology. Its goal was to produce top-quality wines that would bear the mark of the region which they come from.

Description

Anchored in the sea of its vineyards, on the eastern shore of Lake Palic, at the very north of Serbia, the Winery was built in an Art Nouveau style which is typical for the traditional architecture of Palic and the nearby town of Subotica.
Their magnificent winery, which clearly indicates to an almost inevitable blend of wine and art, is not only a haven for their well known wine, but also a great host to all who wish to see and experience on where and how that wine is made.
The winery is named after a famous singer of old songs of Subotica, Mr. Zvonko Bogdan, whose art and name have become a synonym for the ultimate experience, such as wine and the Winery named after him.

KAYAK TOUR

Unique canyon valley known in the world as the sharpest and deepest river valley in Europe with exciting charms of capricious river attracts many tourists from around the world.
The wildest, most beautiful and clearest river of the old continent, thus called “Tear of Europe” will give you unforgettable moments. The beauty of the lake with clear mountain plateau between the eyes sharp limestone peaks of Durmitor complements the beautiful canyon of Tara with its fascinating more than 1,330 meters deep.The most attractive part of the canyon lenght abour 85 km is abundant with the most exciting nature: beautifull waterfalls of wild tributaries and lush forests with most diverse deciduous and coniferous trees with amazing height as much as 50 meters old about 400 years . Emerlad river basins and more than 50 exciting sparkling rapids . At the end of the the attraction of going down the river with kayak is where Tara and Piva meet from which Drina is created- one of the longest and richest rivers of Balkans.
See the Belgrade from a completely different perspective and in totaly diferent way. Go for a tour to Ada perineum or passing the Belgrade bridges get to Kalemegdan and from our comfortable kayaks enjoy the peaceful view of Kalemegdan. Kayaking adventures are designed for all of you who would like to try something new as well as for all lovers of nature, rivers and all those who would like to experience Belgrade in a completely different way.
Before going on your tour guide, who is a licensed coach, will hold a short training and show the basic steps so you can fully enjoy the sights. Be ready and willing enough to give yourself a new adventure which you wont forget. Kayak tours are organized every day for a period of 3-5 hours.
It is possible to adjust the time and route of kayaking adventures in accordance with your wishes.
Drina kajak avantura je jednodnevno putovanje sa 4-5 sati boravka u vodenom ambijentu. Jedna od najlepših vožnji rekom u Srbiji – plavo zelena reka, šljunkovite obale, poseta kućice na steni i avanturistički dan koji će Vas odmoriti od ubrzanog gradskog stila života .
Po dolasku u mesto Perućac na Drini učesnici dobijaju svoje kajake i propratnu opremu koju će koristiti za vreme spusta niz reku Drinu (vesla, siguronosni prsluci). Spuštanje kajakom niz reku Drinu je u dužini od 23 km i trajanju od 4 do 5 časova na vodi.
Start kajak avanture na Drini počinje odmah ispod betonske brane u mestu Perućac,laganim veslanjem kajakaši će uzivati u netaknutoj prirodi,posle desetak minuta veslanja imaće jedinstvenu priliku da uživaju u prelepim vodopadima reke Vrelo koja se uliva u Drinu. Za vreme spusta pravićemo pauze u rukavcima i na divljim plazama do kojih moze da se dodje samo kajakom. Na takvim mestima imaćemo priliku da se osvezimo i odmorimo. Posle 2-3h voznje dolazimo do čuvene kućice na Drini ,kajakaši ce imati priliku da izadju iz kajaka i da se slikaju pored kucice .
Na obali na nasem krajnjem odredistu ove avanture postoji restoran u kome učesnici kajak avanture mogu da ručaju ili popiju neko piće.
The river Ibar springs on the northern side of the mountain Hajle near Dozaje in Montenegro. It measures 276m long, and it runs in east-southeast direction from the source. Near Kosovska Mitrovica and the mouth of Sitnica, it turns and runs north to Kraljevo where it flows into the Western Morava (Zapadana Morava). Ibar River is world famous for Wild Water Canoeing.
The start of Ibar Kayak Adventure is in the place called Ušće, where all the equipment is prepared. This will be our starting point in our trip, and from here the real adventure begins. On the way through the famous “Valley of Lilacs” waves, large stone massifs, sharp turns and underwater rocks await us. This all creates a real testing ground of extreme. In several places we will be making a break for swimming and lunch, but as soon as we freshen up a bit and get some strength we will continue with the river rodeo in professional kayaks for wild rivers. The end of Ibar kayaking adventure is beneath a medieval town Maglič, which if desired we will visit and travel back in time a few centuries. During this time, the equipment is and we are ready for dinner and return home.
Fairytale-like nature reserve Uvac is one of the most beautiful places in Serbia. Uvac River Gorge is located in southwest Serbia between Nova Varos and Sjenica. With the construction of the three dams, the valley of the river Uvac has been flooded for 3 decades and formed the 3 lakes: Uvac, Zlatar and Radoinja Lake. Uvac lake is about 27 km long, while its maximum depth reaches 108m. On it there is a lookout named Molitva which provides the most beautiful view of the canyon.
As the river Uvac created its way through the limestone rock over the centuries, it made meanders which look like a maze. You can find them over the whole course up until Radoinja Lake, but they are most prominent in the Uvac Lake. The place is filled with the presence of rare and scarce species of vultures – Griffon vulture (srp. Beloglavi sup) is among the most famous ones and is located in some parts of the gorge.
The tour lasts two days and it consists of an exploration of the terrain and Uvac gorges, visiting an ice cave – one of the most beautiful caves in Serbia, going to the lookout Molitva (prayers) from which you can see the scenery of the river Uvac and the flight of the Griffon Vulture and many more beautiful things which Uvac has to offer. This is followed by kayaking adventure where you will enjoy the outdoors, explore the caves which can only be accessed by kayak and enjoy the swimming and relaxation at beaches that are otherwise inaccessible.

Your custom tour

Contact

TAILOR MADE TOURS
Resavska 34, 11000 Belgrade
PIB: 109926750
+381 65 33 10 009
 

News subscribe

social network

Designed By OrbMarketing

en EN ar AR zh-CN ZH-CN fr FR de DE ru RU es ES sv SV tr TR